Research and expertise
My research interest includes energy simulation, green building assessment, modular integrated construction, and Building Information Modelling (BIM) technologies.
Current research activity
- 2022-2025 Robust compliance of building energy performance. Supervised by Professor Jonathan Wright and Dr. Steven Firth.
Recently completed research projects
- 2020-2021 Potentials of adaptive integrated PMV model for comfort assessment in free running buildings. Supervised by Professor Jonathan Wright
- Yeung, H.C., Ridwan, T., Tariq, S. and Zayed, T. (2020) ‘BEAM Plus implementation in Hong Kong: assessment of challenges and policies’, International Journal of Construction Management, pp.1-15.
I contribute to learning and teaching activities across the School's programmes including:
- Land surveying practical
I obtained my BSc in building engineering and management at Hong Kong Polytechnic University, my interest in green buildings then lead me to pursue a master’s degree in low energy building services engineering at Loughborough University.
I am currently doing a phD that aims to explore the uncertainty and reliability in building energy simulation.
- 2021 Hays Construction and Property Prize winner
- 2021 ASHRAE UK Midlands MSc Research competition second place