Learn how to connect your Windows PC to eduroam, the university's wireless network
Step by step instructions:
To connect your Windows PC to the wireless network, eduroam:
- Open Wi-Fi Settings > Connect to setup wifi
- A browser will be launched and will redirect to https://cloudpath.lboro.ac.uk (if not, please open the browser and visit the URL)
- Type in your Loughborough username and password > click Continue
- Read and Accept the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Select the appropriate option (wired or not), if you are unsure > click No
- If you have previously connected to eduroam > click *Cleanup Certificates. SKIP this step if this is your first device > click Continue
- Click the button to download the Certificate for Windows
- On the pop-up box > click Save
- Once saved > click Run > Run Anyway
- The cloudpath installer will open, wait for it to configure. The installer will let you know when it is configured. Once it has completed, check your Network Settings to make sure you are connected to eduroam.
*To remove a certificate, click Remove > Continue. Make sure to delete the profile from your device.
Need more help?
The following instructions below are only for when this mechanism does not work.
Download the Loughborough University Certificate Authority from the link below and follow the Certificate Authority Installation guide: