Loughborough University
Leicestershire, UK
LE11 3TU
+44 (0)1509 222222
Loughborough University

Human Resources

A-Z content


This is a list of frequently asked questions about e-payslips. If you have any other questions, or would like to book a training session, please contact the iTrent team at itrentadmin@lboro.ac.uk or the System Administrator on 222166

When will my payslip be available in my.HR?

Payslips will be available on the relevant pay dates.

How do I access my payslip?

my.HR is available via the Staff pages section of the University homepage: www.lboro.ac.uk.  Under ‘General Information’ select my.HR. You will be prompted to enter your username and login credentials. You will be able to select ‘Payroll’ and then ‘Latest Payslip (pdf)’. To view your payslip select ‘Download’.

If you do not know your username or password, you should contact IT Services directly on 222333

How long will payslips remain available in my.HR?

You will be able to view payslips for the last 3 complete tax years.

What happens if I leave the University? Can I still access my payslips?

You will be unable to access my.HR after your leave date therefore your payslip will be emailed to you and will be password protected. Please update your email address and create your own password in the E-form preferences tab to ensure that your payslip is sent to the correct address. Your email address can be a personal address or your Loughborough University email address which you will have access to for 30 days from your leave date.

Will Banks and Building Societies accept e-Payslips for mortgage purposes?

E-payslips are universally accepted by Banks and Building Society's. It is also common practice for some mortgage lenders to contact the individual’s employer for confirmation of salary and the University would be happy to provide this information, as appropriate.

What if I need a payslip for my visa application?

If a payslip is required for your visa application, you can download and print your payslip from my.HR and take it to the Payroll Office, where it will be stamped and signed by a member of the Payroll team.

What if I am paid on the Claims payroll?

If you are on the Claims Payroll, and not a University Teacher, your Payslip will be emailed to you.

Consequently, please ensure that you complete the email address field on your Claim Payment Form.


Contact us

Tel: 01509 222169

Fax: 01509 223903