Halls of residence
Towers hall offers the best views on campus.
Bedrooms refurbished in 2010 and home to a newly constructed dining room and common room in 2016, Towers offers great facilities and a room with a view.
East Park refurbishment programme near Towers and Butler Court
Last year we built a new Common Room and Dining Room for Towers’ residents. The works have now moved on to the clearance and landscaping of the old buildings around both halls.
Works will continue into the New Year and we will keep you updated on a regular basis. No noisy works should commence before 8.00 am and works are not scheduled for weekends.
- Bedrooms: 310
- Catering: Catered
- Student types: Undergraduate, Art and Design Foundation
- Location: East park
At Towers you will find:
- 7 day catered - 19 meals per week. Fully catered Mon to Fri, plus brunch and evening meals at weekends (reduced during vacation periods)
- All rooms have 4ft beds (double bedding recommended)
- Students share bathroom facilities and kitchenette
- East Tower - 6 students per floor sharing 1 x toilet, shower and kitchen
- West Tower - 11 students per floor sharing 2 x toilets, 2 x showers and 1 kitchen
- Four lifts - both towers are connected per floor
- Students may request a lower floor if required
- Quiet rooms available
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Kitchenettes cleaned weekly
- Shared toilets and showers cleaned daily (Monday to Friday)
- Communal areas cleaned weekly
- Common/games room with tennis tables, Freeview and 40" HD TV (facilities subject to change)
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks.
- Card/mobile app operated launderette
- Bike shed
Accommodation packages available for 2018/19:
- Standard (wash hand basin) bedrooms with (4ft bed) for 39 weeks @ £6,510.61*
*plus pro rata fee for fresher week from Tuesday 25 September 2018
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Towers Hall page.
- New Undergraduates: Tuesday 25 September 2018
- Returning students: Sunday 30 September 2018
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 03 February 2019
39 weeks let: 30 September 2018 – 29 June 2019
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract:
- Friday 01 February 2019 (semester 1 students)
- Saturday 29 June 2019 (semester 2 and full year students)
Your Hall Manager is responsible for dealing with any problems that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Manager: Jack Hardy
Phone: +44 (0)1509 223842 or 223819
Please contact the Front of House Manager/Chef for any food queries or dietary requirements.
Front of House Manager: Debbie Henry
Phone: +44 (0)1509 223841
Chef: Jon Meadows
Phone: +44 (0)1509 223840
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Hall Warden: Ms Ruth Casey
Phone: +44 (0)1509 222276
Mr Alexander Kunze
Mr Karol Bogdanski
Miss Leah Henrickson
Duty Mobile: 07497806571
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.