Re-applying to halls
Continue living in halls for your second, third or fourth year.
We have lots of students who decide to stay living in halls and a third of all our rooms are for returning students.
If you would like to be considered for a room in halls you just need to complete an online application between 10.00am on Tuesday 1 December 2016 and 12 noon on Friday 27 January 2017.
A few things to note:
- Students paying full Overseas Tuition Fees are normally guaranteed a hall place within the same hall for any two years of study providing they submit an application prior to the January deadline.
- Applications are welcome from students who were not offered a room in hall in their first year.
- Returning students are allocated a room at the warden's discretion.
- If you need a room for a disability-related reason, please note this under ‘do you want a particular room’. If you wish to return to an adapted/wheelchair accessible room, you should also email your request FAQ - Special requirements.
- Applications from students with outstanding accommodation fees for the Autumn Term 2016 will not be offered accommodation.
- If you are going on placement but have not yet received an offer, we suggest that you apply for a hall place. Your room bond will be returned upon completion of an Accommodation Cancellation Form and proof of your subsequent placement.
- If you have arranged to go on placement for Semester 2, please note on your application that you will require a First Semester Licence only. If you have arranged to go on placement for Semester 1, please contact us in November 2017 to apply for Second Semester accommodation.
- If you wish to cancel an accepted Licence, you may only do so prior to 1 June 2017, you will be liable for cancellation charges.
- If you will be graduating and intend to return to Loughborough as a Postgraduate student, you can apply online for accommodation from April 2017 - please see our How to apply information.
For details on hall fees, please see our /media/wwwlboroacuk/external/content/services/campusliving/docs/Hall Fees 2017-18 Web version V2.1.pdf guide.
If you are currently on the Art Foundation programme, you will not be able to apply as a returning student. You should apply for your accommodation via UCAS as a new Undergraduate student, you will receive further information on how and when to apply from May 2017.