LURSA - Loughborough University Research Staff Association
LURSA, formed in 2011, aims to give Loughborough University Research Staff support, representation, networking and training opportunities. All research staff are welcome to contribute and get involved. We also have a committee which oversees the activities of LURSA.
We Aim To:
- Provide researcher-led opportunities for researchers
- Represent research staff on committees and influence University policy
- Develop core competencies of active members
- Facilitate the training and career development of a well supported research community
- Promote the exchange and dissemination of information relating to matters affecting researchers
- Promote the research and interests of researchers
We run a number of small events across the university and our events page should be up and running soon. If you have suggestions for things we could do, or are interested in joining our committee, please contact us.
Research Staff can join any of the equality Staff Groups which comprise: Staff Age Group, Staff Black or Minority Ethnic Group (BME), Disability Group, Part time staff group, Staff Religion or Belief Group, Staff Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans Group (LGBT), Staff Women's Group.