- Department for Education - A source of Government information on educational matters. The full text of the National Curriculum can be accessed via this site.
- UCAS Teacher Training (UCAS TT) - UCAS TT is an admissions service which processes applications for entry to PGCE courses.
- Office for Standards in Education (Ofsted) - Ofsted is a government agency whose main aim is to help improve the quality and standards of education and childcare through independent inspection and regulation, and provide advice to the Secretary of State.
The nrich Maths Project
- The Times Education Supplement - The Times Educational Supplement is Britain's leading newspaper for news, views and analysis of the world of education.
- The Times Higher Education Supplement - News, opinion and job vacancies plus news on IT developments, reviews of educational CDs and a list of useful addresses. Teachers can also exchange out-of-print books.
- Association for Teachers and Lecturers (ATL) - A professional organisation and trade union for teachers and lecturers.
- Association of University Teachers (AUT) - A trade union and professional association representing all types of professional staff across the UK higher education sectors.
- National Union of Teachers (NUT) - A teaching union which provides information for teachers, trainee teachers, governors, parents and pupils on important changes in the National Curriculum and school funding.
- NASUWT - TUC affiliated teachers' union representing teachers in all parts of the UK.