- Department for Education - A source of Government information on educational matters. The full text of the National Curriculum can be accessed via this site.
- UCAS Teacher Training (UCAS TT) - UCAS TT is an admissions service which processes applications for entry to PGCE courses.
- National College for Teaching & Leadership (NCTL) -
- NCTL is an executive non-departmental public body of the Department for Education. Its vision is for a highly educated society in which opportunity is more equal for children and young people no matter what their background or family circumstances.
- Office for Standards in Education (Ofsted) - Ofsted is a government agency whose main aim is to help improve the quality and standards of education and childcare through independent inspection and regulation, and provide advice to the Secretary of State.
- The Times Education Supplement - The Times Educational Supplement is Britain's leading newspaper for news, views and analysis of the world of education.
- The Times Higher Education Supplement - News, opinion and jobs vacancies plus news on IT developments, reviews of educational CDs and a list of useful addresses. Teachers can also exchange out-of-print books.
- Association for Teachers and Lecturers (ATL) - A professional organisation and trade union for teachers and lecturers.
- Association of University Teachers (AUT) - A trade union and professional association representing all types of professional staff across the UK higher education sectors.
- National Union of Teachers (NUT) - A teaching union which provides information for teachers, trainee teachers, governors, parents and pupils on important changes in the National Curriculum and school funding.
- NASUWT - TUC affiliated teachers' union representing teachers in all parts of the UK.