With a degree from us you can expect to have gained a diverse skill set. This will include project management, team work, leadership, business acumen and people management as well as technical expertise, setting you up for a successful career.
Our latest graduates have achieved
£27,000. Average starting salary1
96% of graduates employed or in further study2
1. DLHE, 2016 graduates. UK & CI only. Full-time graduate level employment or self-employed. From Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Statistics.
2. DLHE, 2016 graduates. % of graduates in employment and/or further study. UK only (no CI), excludes 'other'. Full-time & part-time employment or study. From Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering statistics.
Due to their unique and specialist skills, engineers are the top earners in terms of starting salaries alongside graduates from medicine and dentistry (Times Good University Guide). Chartered Engineers command even higher salaries and once you have reached this status you can expect to earn a salary of over £60,000 per year.
As well as a top salary, a degree in Engineering presents wide reaching opportunities to work in varied industry sectors across the world.
Recent graduate roles and destinations include
- Adidas Future Team, Program Engineer
- Airbus, Systems Engineer
- BMW, Graduate Engineer
- BP, Control Engineer
- British Airways, Engineer
- Dyson, Design Engineer
- Ford, Product Development Engineer
- GE Aviation, Electronics Engineer
- Hewlett Packard, Systems Software Engineer
- JCB, Manufacturing Engineer
- McLaren Automotive, PDM Co-ordinator
- Mercedes-Benz, Engineer
- National Grid, Graduate Engineer
- Nestlé, Process Engineer
- Puma, Footwear Development Manager
- Porsche, Design Engineer
- Rolls-Royce, Mechanical Engineer
- Triumph Motorcycles, Electrical Design Engineer