Dr Wael Bahsoun
- (2000-2004) PhD in Mathematics, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.
- (1998-2000) MS in Mathematics, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.
- (1994-1998) BS in Mathematics, American University of Beirut, Lebanon.
- (2008-present) Lecturer & Senior Lecturer in Mathematics, Loughborough University, UK.
- (2006-2008) Samuel Gratrix Fellow, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
- (2004-2006) PIMS Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Victoria, Victoria, Canada.
Current Administrative Role
- (01.09.2015-present) Deputy Head of Department.
- Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems.
- Random Dynamical Systems.
- Random Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Dr. Marks Ruziboev (May 2016, present). Supported by The Leverhulme Trust research grant RPG-2015-346
- Cisem Bektur (Oct 2009-Sept 2012). Thesis: Random Dynamics in Financial Markets.
- Yuejiao Duan (Oct 2010-Sept 2013). Thesis: Stochastic Perturbations of Intermittent Maps.
- Xiaolong Niu (Oct 2012-March 2016). Thesis: Rigorous Computations of Dynamical Quantities.
- The Leverhulme Trust VP2-2017-004. Visiting Professorship - José Alves, 01 September 2018-30 June 2019.
- The Leverhulme Trust RPG-2015-346. Reserach project grant, 01 May 2016-30 April 2019.
- LMS Conference Grant. Partial support to organise Dynamics Days Europe at Loughborough, 3-7 September 2018.
- The Leverhulme Trust IN-2014-021. Network consisting of Loughborough, Pisa, Warwick, Brest and Marseille; Bahsoun (PI), Galatolo, Pollicott, Saussol, Vaienti, 01 October 2014-30 September 2017.
- LMS-CMI Research School (RS-10). Support to organise a school for research students and early career researchers at Loughborough, 13-17 April 2015.
- Royal Society TG101937. Travel grant to support the research visit of Chris Bose to Loughborough, 19 June-09 July 2011.
- Eleven small grants (2011-2018): 7 from LMS and 4 from IMA.