Dr Wael Bahsoun
- Research Areas
- Editorial work
- Postdocs & PhD students
- Current Administrative Role
- (2000-2004) PhD in Mathematics, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.
- (1998-2000) MS in Mathematics, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.
- (1994-1998) BS in Mathematics, American University of Beirut, Lebanon.
- (2008-present) Lecturer & Senior Lecturer in Mathematics, Loughborough University, UK.
- (2006-2008) Samuel Gratrix Fellow, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
- (2004-2006) PIMS Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Victoria, Victoria, Canada.
- Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems.
- Random Dynamical Systems.
- Random Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Dr. Marks Ruziboev (May 2016, present). Supported by The Leverhulme Trust research grant RPG-2015-346
- Cisem Bektur (Oct 2009-Sept 2012). Thesis: Random Dynamics in Financial Markets.
- Yuejiao Duan (Oct 2010-Sept 2013). Thesis: Stochastic Perturbations of Intermittent Maps.
- Xiaolong Niu (Oct 2012-March 2016). Thesis: Rigorous Computations of Dynamical Quantities.
- Xiaoxuan Ding (Oct 2016-current). Joint with Brian Winn.
Deputy Head of Department