Our undergraduate courses are informed by industry needs and give students a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of computing, as well as transferable skills in problem-solving and project work. In addition to the academic content of our degree courses, emphasis is placed on the development of your personal, managerial and presentation skills.
Several of our BSc and MSci courses are accredited by the British Computer Society (BCS).
Read about our courses in the online undergraduate prospectus
- Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence (BSc Hons)
- Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence MSci Hons)
- Computer Science and Mathematics (BSc Hons)
- Computer Science and Mathematics (MSci Hons)
- Computer Science (BSc Hons)
- Computer Science (MSci Hons)
- Computing and Management (BSc Hons)
- Computing and Management (MSci Hons)
- Information Technology for Management (BSc Hons)
- Information Technology for Management (MSci Hons)
*For candidates who for some reason have not had the opportunity to study the pre-requisite subjects needed for first year entry
**For high-calibre international students who have successfully completed 12 years of school education, and therefore need an extra year of study for UK undergraduate study