Professor Roger M Smith
Emeritus Professor of Analytical Chemistry
- BSc MSc University of Manchester
- PhD Australian National University
- Lecturer at University of the South Pacific
- Joined Loughborough as an analytical chemistry lecturer in 1978.
- CChem, FRSC
- High temperature liquid chromatography
- Superheated water as a chromatographic eluent for HPLC
- Superheated water as an extraction solvent
- High performance liquid chromatography
- Applications of chromatography
- Editor of Chromatographia
© 2018 Loughborough University. All rights reserved.