Our Student Accommodation Centre, located at the heart of campus, is here to make moving to University a straightforward and enjoyable experience.
At Loughborough we offer 15 different halls on (or very close to) the campus for you to choose from, with options to suit every budget and catering preference.
Our team are here from the moment you accept your place, to when you move in and the whole time you are living in University halls of residence. We also offer support and advice for anyone who is living off campus.
All of our accommodation options offer a safe, secure and friendly environment and from day one you will make friends with fellow students, become part of the hall community and begin your own Loughborough experience.
What you need to know
- All rents are inclusive of bills and contents insurance
- Each room has Hallnet (direct access to the University Intranet, with Wi-Fi)
- Every hall has a superb student committee who will welcome you when you arrive and will be on site to make sure you get the best hall life experience
- There are dedicated hall warden teams in place to offer support
- 24 hour security and secure card access
- Laundry facilities and secure bicycle storage on site
- Rooms available for second and third year students if you want to stay in halls for the whole of your study period
Accommodation for new students for 2017 entry
If you are joining Loughborough University in 2017 please visit this page for the latest information on accommodation.
Undergraduate students accepted through Clearing or Adjustment
Providing that you apply between Monday 21 August and Wednesday 30 August 2017, we will guarantee you a room in University accommodation. If you apply after this date, we still promise to help you secure University allocated accommodation either on campus or by referral to an off campus approved provider.