Loughborough Postgraduate Open Evening
Thinking about a master's or a PhD? Come to our next open evening on our Loughborough campus to find out more about our postgraduate opportunities.
This is your opportunity to find out more about your options following your undergraduate degree, to further your career or start a new one. You'll be able to speak with current staff and students, find out more about our programmes and how they'll make you more employable, and tour the campus.
When is it?
There's plenty going on at our postgraduate open evening. In addition to visiting our superb campus you can also
- attend talks from some of our schools and departments and find out how our programmes can advance your career;
- speak to our staff and students and discover what life at Loughborough is like;
- learn about the application process, entry requirements and funding opportunities;
- discover the range of on- and off-campus accommodation available;
- learn about the support and training available for our postgraduate researchers to help them get the most out of their doctorate;
- find out about the social and sporting opportunities for postgraduate students;
- discover the range of support and advice available to our students, including mental health, counselling and disabilities.
Loughborough has topped the Times Higher Education (THE) Student Experience Survey eight times - more than any other UK university. So a postgraduate open evening is a great chance to experience this for yourself and find out what life as a student would be like.
Interested in Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences programmes?
All of our programme directors for the School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences are available during the open evening as follows:
|4pm - 5pm||
MSc Sport Biomechanics
MSc Exercise Physiology
MSc Sport Management, Politics and International Development
|4.30pm - 5.30pm||
MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology
MSc Exercise as Medicine
MSc Sport and Exercuse Nutrition
|5.30pm - 6.30pm||
MSc Strength and Conditioning
MSc Musculoskeletal Sport Science and Health
MSc Sport Management
Why study for a postgraduate degree?
You may choose to study a master's or a PhD to become more employable, to further your knowledge, to change your career path or just for a love of the subject!
Listen to our students describe why they chose to study a postgraduate degree at Loughborough.
We're in the top 10 of every UK league table
We have campuses in Loughborough and London
We're The Times and Sunday Times University of the Year 2019
We're number 1 in the world for sports-related subjects
(QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019)