Using the library
Reference management software helps you to:
- import citations from your favourite databases and websites
- build and organise bibliographies
- format citations for papers
- take notes on articles and save them in your collection of citations
- save and organise PDFs, screenshots, graphs, images and other files for your research.
The Library supports Mendeley referencing software.
Before you start to use Mendeley ensure that you have created an account in the correct manner. Guidance on how to do this can be found in the 'Creating a Mendeley Account' on Learn.