Mr Reza Gheisari MSc BEng
- PhD in Additive Manufacturing/3D printing, Loughborough University, UK.
- MSc in Advanced Manufacturing Technology & Systems Management, University of Manchester, UK.
- BSc in Manufacturing Engineering, Azad University of Najafabad, Iran.
Reza graduated with a BSc in Manufacturing Engineering, from Azad University of Najafabad in Iran and worked in the industry for about three years. Afterwards he studied an MSc in Advanced Manufacturing Technology and Systems Management in the University of Manchester. The focus of his MSc dissertation was on the fabrication of hybrid micro moulds by using additive manufacturing techniques to replicate polymeric micro-cantilevers for MEMS relays.
Reza is currently pursuing a PhD at Loughborough University working on additive manufacturing of 3D metamaterials.
- Additive Manufacturing/3D printing
- Laser Additive Manufacturing
- Novel and Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Manufacturing Process Development
- Novel Materials, Metamaterials, Ceramics, Polymers and Composites
- Material Characterisation & Testing
- Injection Moulding
- Goulas, A., R. Gheisari, A. Ghosh, D. Wang, B. Vaidhyanathan, I. Reaney, J.C. Vardaxoglou, D. Engstrøm. “Additive Manufacturing of Metal/Ceramic Metamaterial Structures for RF Applications, IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and USNC-URSI Radio Science”, Boston, Massachusetts, July 8-13, 2018.
- R. Gheisari, P. Bartolo, N. Goddard, M. Domingos, (2017) "An experimental study to investigate the micro-stereolithography tools for micro injection molding", Rapid Prototyping Journal, Vol. 23 Issue: 4, pp.711-719, https://doi.org/10.1108/RPJ-10-2015-0152
- R. Gheisari, P. Bartolo, N. Goddard, (2016) “Analysis for Microstructure of Microcantilevers Arrays in Micro-Injection Moulding by Numerical Simulation”. PPS 2015, American Institute of Physics (AIP) Proceedings, http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4965521
- R. Gheisari, P. Bartolo, N. Goddard, (2015) “Visualization of Flow Behaviour in Micro- Cavities during Micro Injection Moulding”, Proceeding of the 17th International Conference on Microfabrication, Integration and Packaging, International Science Index, 2(10).