Dr Ehsan Sabet BSc MSc PhD FHEA
Lecturer in Engineering Management
Ehsan has several years of research and consultancy experience in automotive, turbine and manufacturing value chains. He has a PhD in technology and operations management and MSc and BCs in material science and casting engineering. Ehsan’s current research interests include, additive manufacturing (3D printing), high-value manufacturing and industry 4.0, and continuous improvement (lean-sigma-TOC). Ehsan has track records of managing multi-million pounds research and industrial projects, and several PhD supervisions. His research has made impacts in the supply chain of many OEMs, such as Rolls Royce (RR), SIEMENS, Jaguar & Land Rover (JLR), JCB Compact Systems and General Motors (GM), as well as many small and medium manufacturers.
- Additive Manufacturing and 3D-Printing
- Continuous Improvement (Lean, Six Sigma, TOC)
- High-Value Manufacturing, Industry 4.0 and Digital Manufacturing
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Innovation, and Process/Product Design Management