Dr Tom Monaghan PhD BSc
2013 – 2017 PhD researcher in the Additive Manufacturing Research Group, Loughborough University, UK.
2010 – 2013 BSc in Chemistry, Loughborough University, UK.
2007 – 2009 Student at Richard Huish College studying Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Geology.
- Flow chemistry
- Novel reactor design through use of AM
- Materials analysis
- Smart Material Structures
- Ultrasonic Consolidation
- Embedded components
- Composite structures
- Additive Manufacturing and Customisation
- Design of bespoke metal micro-mixers through the use of Ultrasonic Additive Manufacturing
- Development of new synthetic methods as a means of achieving asymmetric heterocyclic compounds