I obtained my Diploma (2010) and PhD (2016) in psychology at Jagiellonian University, Cracow, Poland. Afterwards I spent four years as a Post-Doc researcher at Department of Psychology, University of Tuebingen, Germany. I have joined Centre for Mathematical Cognition as a lecturer in April 2020.
- Elementary number processing (especially Spatial-Numerical Associations)
- Links between elementary number processing and mathematical skills
- Mathematics anxiety: its measurement and links to mathematics achievement in different groups
- Linguistic and cultural influences on number processing
- Research methods, Open Science, Reproducibility
Associate Editor of Journal of Numerical Cognition