Staying on track
Throughout the duration of your course, you’ll be faced with a number of different assessments – from exams and coursework to group work, presentations and lab reports. The best route to success is to be as prepared as possible.
You’ll be able to learn more about the assessments set for your course on LEARN and CASPA; including when they are due.
There are a number of ways you can prepare for your assessments, including;
- Be aware of how assessments and exams are marked
- Be aware of what can lose you marks (plagiarism)
- Join study groups
- Take a look at past exams - http://learn.lboro.ac.uk/ludata/exams/
- Make sure you can access library resources externally
- Get feedback and support from your personal tutor
- Check library opening times