Re-registration is done via the Student Self-Service facility which will allow you to check your personal details and re-register (where appropriate) every year. Please visit www.lboro.ac.uk/registry/self-service and make sure you have your University log-in details to hand.
- Re-registrations after 1st October 2017 will be subject to a late re-registration fee (£100).
- There are some scenarios in which you will be “blocked” from re-registration (e.g. if you have outstanding financial obligations). When you try to access the re-registration facility, an appropriate message will be displayed which will also explain what you need to do to resolve the situation.
- You can re-register any time from now – you do not need to wait until the start of term. We strongly encourage you to re-register as soon as possible and in any event by Sunday 1st October 2017. The online facility is available at all times, except between 23.00 and 23.30 BST each day. Please do not attempt to use the facility during these hours.
- If you are in receipt of a maintenance loan from the Student Loans Company (SLC), it is essential that you re-register by Friday 29th September 2017 as this is when we will send our first confirmation of your attendance to the SLC which will release funds to your bank account. Subsequent daily files will be sent but this could delay your receipt of funds.
- You do not need to attend any central re-registration event. Once you have successfully re-registered online, your re-registration is complete.
- All students on Part I of their programme are required to register.
- If you have lost or damaged your id card, please visit the Campus Card Desk in Herbert Manzoni for a replacement. Replacement cards may be obtained from the Card Desk Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm and Saturday 9.00am - 2.00pm (Term time only). There is a non-refundable £8.00 fee for replacement cards. All students returning to catered halls will need to go to the student accommodation centre and have their meal plan loaded onto their ID card.
- You do not need to be on campus to access this facility. Please be aware that the screens will contain personal information about yourself, some of which is potentially sensitive. Therefore, please be careful to shield the screen from third parties if you are using a pc in a public place.
We hope that you find the re-registration process simple and efficient. We look forward to welcoming you back at Loughborough University from 2nd October 2017.