Student Services

Supporting You

Impaired Performance Claims

Impaired Performance (IP) Claims are there to 'support students who experience genuine, exceptional and serious problems or events that can affect your performance in assessments'.  

If you feel like a personal issue or event has affected your academic performance, think about submitting an IP claim to make the University aware of your situation, enabling them to support you and take your situation into account when assessing your work.


You can find more information on IP policy and procedures, as well as an IP form here:

Loughborough Students' Union's Student Voice can advise you and support you with submitting your IP form.  More information on the Student Voice website