NEW online course - Information Security
This mandatory online course via LEARN, covers Data Protection and Freedom of Information and takes around 60 to 90 minutes to complete. Go directly to LEARN at: http://learn.lboro.ac.uk/enrol/index.php?id=10921Link under Essential Training...
Welcome to Staff Development
Staff Development is located in the Rutland Building, on the first floor.Find out more ...
A warm welcome awaits you !
Whether you are new to the university or a current member of staff, please take a look at what is available to you.Take a look now!
NEW ILM Video feedback and Programme information
NEW Video feedback clipsTake a look ...
ILM Levels 2, 3, 4, 5 and Diploma.
ILM Levels 3 and 5 Coaching.
Would you like to develop your training and facilitation skills?Find out more ...
Delivering Excellence through process improvement - some useful resources.View courses and resources.
Our role is to help you reach your full potential and for the University as a whole system, to learn and change.
- through the provision of courses and programmes in response to common needs identified during Performance and Development Reviews (PDR)
- by introducing specific frameworks or interventions which are linked to the overall strategy of the University
- through the promotion of learning, development, creativity, change and innovation at individual, team and group level
- executive coaching of managers and leaders
- by encouraging the sharing of expertise and ideas across the institution
- through the setting up and coordination of groups with shared interests, such as AdNet - the support network for staff working in administrative roles.
1.15 Human Resources (including welcoming new members of staff, ID cards etc.)
1.04 Human Resources
1.03 Staff Development
1.09 Workforce Information Team - Payroll and Pensions
Staff Development Guide
Take a look at the revised list of courses for the upcoming academic year 2016-2017.