Our team of experienced adviser are here to help you with issues relating to your money. We can advise you on:
- Budgeting- If you can't work out where all your money goes and how to make ends meet we can help.
- Student finance problems- we deal with these issues all the time and understand the regulations. We also have a phone in our waiting room that you can use if you would prefer to sort the problem out yourself.
- Debts- we can help you negotiate payments with creditors.
- Welfare benefits- we can help you establish if you are entitled to benefits while studying and assist with applications.
- Hardship- if you are in financial difficulty come and speak to an adviser as we may be able to direct you to a hardship fund to help (subject to your individual circumstances)
- Credit, banking and anything else- if you are having difficulties with any financial matter come and speak to us for advice.
To make it even easier, we have a guide you can pick up from locations across campus, including the Bridgeman Building, or download a PDF copy from here. Should you prefer something more interactive, log onto your LEARN account and enrol on our module Your Money Matters! Becoming Financially Capable.