Using the library
Copyright can be confusing and difficult, so the University Library has developed a microsite containing information and guidance to help you to avoid infringing other people's copyright and to make the most of your own.
- the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act (CDPA) 1988;
- the Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA) Higher Education Licence and other licences;
- Learn and lecture capture;
- how to find re-usable online resources, such as images and videos;
- publishing agreements and the Institutional Repository;
- doctoral theses;
- Loughborough University policies.