Training and events
We are pleased to announce the return of Café Academique.
This is a unique, popular, social and educational event for you to share and discuss your research in a relaxed and informal setting whilst enjoying a free pizza with a range of drinks!
The latest Café Academique of 2017 took place on Thursday 6th July and featured four superb talks from the following Doctoral Researchers:
- Avinoam Baruch - "How citizen science could change the way we respond to disasters" - School of Social, Political and Geographical Sciences
- Matthew Healey - "Tainted blood: A search for prions" - School of Science
- Sophia Tetteh - “How to design a face” - Loughborough Design School
- Aron Sherry - “Should we have chair-free classrooms?” - School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences
If you missed or want to re-live the last Café Academique you can view the recording via LEARN here and also follow the Twitter activity via #LboroDCCafe.
Want to present at a future Café Academique?
Please get in touch with Dr Katryna Kalawsky via email and provide the following information:
- Year of study
- An attention/interest sparking title
- A brief description of your research (consider what? why? how? what? so what?)
Want to be part of the audience of a future Café Academique?
- To book your place to attend Café Academique in Loughborough please click here.
- To book your place to attend Café Academique at the London Campus please click here.
- Or, watch the live stream via the "ReVIEW" logo in the top right hand corner of the Cafe Academique Learn page.