- General information
- Occupancy & costs
- Support & contacts
Named after Sir Clifford Butler, Vice-Chancellor of the University from 1975-1985. Butler Court is a very tight knit community where morale is high and there is a good social life. The warden is experienced in matching students with hobbies and interests - make a friend for life!
A room with a free friend provided!
Hafeez Ahmed, 20, Materials Engineering
Matt Walshaw, Hall Chair
- Bedrooms: 272
- Catering: Self-catered
- Student types: Undergraduate, ERASMUS - 1 or 2 semesters, Sports Performance Athletes
- Area: East
- 3 bedroom flats, 3 - 6 students share a large kitchen diner
- Deluxe and Large en-suite rooms have 4 ft beds (double bedding recommended)
- Deluxe flats have sofa and TV in kitchen
- Shared twin rooms with en-suite bathroom
- Card/coin operated laundrette
- Large Games/Common Room – TV, Table Tennis, Table Football etc. (facilities subject to change)
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Bike shed
This hall is owned and managed by Campus Living, Loughborough University.
Located in the EAST area of campus
Occupancy and costs
Accommodation packages available for 2013/14
- Shared twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom for 39 weeks @ £3,369.60 (plus £49.40 fee for fresher week)
- Large single en-suite rooms for 39 weeks @ £4,945.20 (plus £72.50 fee for fresher week)
- Deluxe single en-suite rooms for 39 weeks @ £5,268.90 (plus £77.20 fee for fresher week)
- Large single en-suite room for 44 weeks @ £5,359.20
Hall Subs for 2013/2014: to be confirmed
Arrival Dates 2013/2014
- Performance Sports: Sunday 1 September 2013
- New Undergraduates: Wednesday 25 September 2013
- Returning Students: Sunday 29 September 2013
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 2 February 2014
39 weeks let: 29 September 2013 - 28 June 2014
44 weeks let: 1 September 2013 - 5 July 2014
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter Vacations
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract:
- Friday 31 January 2014 (Semester 1 students)
- Saturday 28 June 2014 (Semester 2 and full year students)
- Saturday 5 July 2014 (performance sports)
Support and contacts
Our Hall managers are responsible for dealing with any problems that you may have within your Hall.
For general enquiries email: Eastparkreception@lboro.ac.uk
Hall Manager: Christine Cox
Phone: +44 (0) 1509 223819
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues
Hall Warden: Dr Sean Mitchell
Phone: +44 (0) 1509 222080
Mr Suji Sogbesan
Mr Keddon Powell
Mr Thomas Payne
Duty Mobile: 07731990251
The Student Hall Committee is at the centre and pulse of hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by student for students. For more information please look at the Hall website.
Hall Subs: Students are required to pay a subscription to the Student Hall Committee to support the activities of the Hall, usually collected on arrival.
This is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and maintained by the students on the Hall Committee.
Loughborough University accepts no liability for the content of this website.