Halls of residence
Named after Thomas Telford, Scottish Civil Engineer, noted for building roads, canals and bridges.
Centrally positioned in the student village and laid out in five courts, Telford is just a two minute walk from the University Library. It is a friendly and welcoming hall with a sporting legacy.
- Bedrooms: 483
- Catering: Self-catered
- Student types: Undergraduate
- Location: Village
At Telford you will find:
- Standard (wash hand basin) rooms
- 6-8 students share a large dining kitchen
- 4-6 students share bathroom facilities
- Quiet rooms available
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Kitchen cleaned weekly
- Communal toilets and showers cleaned daily (Monday to Friday)
- Communal areas cleaned weekly
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Card/mobile app operated laundrette
- 2 x games/common rooms (facilities subject to change)
- Bike sheds
Accommodation packages available for 2017/18:
- Standard (wash hand basin) rooms for 39 weeks @ £3,804.53*
*plus pro rata fee for fresher week from Thursday 28 September 2017
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Telford Hall page.
- New undergraduates: Thursday 28 September 2017
- Returning students: Sunday 01 October 2017
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 04 February 2018
39 weeks let: 28 September 2017 – 30 June 2018
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter Vacations.
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract:
- Friday 02 February 2018 (semester 1 students)
- Saturday 30 June 2018 (semester 2 and full year students)
Our hall managers are responsible for dealing with any problems that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: email@example.com
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Hall Warden: Mark Dabney
Phone: +44 (0)1509 222275
Mr Daniel Green
Miss Romanda Miller
Miss Priscilla Ephraim
Mr Robert Townsend
Duty Mobile: 07812012252
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.