Study with us
The Loughborough University Doctoral College is the next step in the evolution of the Graduate School, which has grown from strength to strength in recent years reflecting the University’s commitment to providing an outstanding experience for its Doctoral Researchers.
Support for our Doctoral Researchers includes:
- Dedicated space for teaching, meetings, private study and social occasions for Postgraduates in Graduate House
- Funding for Doctoral Researchers for travel and networking, in excess of £50 000 per annum through a competitive process
- A high quality tailored training and development programme including face-to-face, blended and online training and one-to-one advice; developing Doctoral Researchers’ skills to provide a quality experience in addition to skills in succeeding in their studies and to enhance their employability
- Oversight of the University’s doctoral programmes, to create a high quality and well-supported experience for our doctoral cohort
- Seeking funding from third parties to support us in growing our Doctoral population; Industry, Charities and overseas partners seeking to train highly skilled doctoral graduates are invited to make contact with the Doctoral College to explore the possibilities for working with us.
We are justifiably proud of the support we provide, with a highly dedicated and well qualified team supporting doctoral researchers across both the Loughborough and London campuses – and beyond.