We are working on a range of projects across the Centre’s sport performance and health and wellbeing research strands, in collaboration with academics from across the UK and international institutions.
Here are our latest research projects:
- Regulating exercise intensity during upper body exercise
- Nutritional supplement use by athletes with a disability
- Handbike configuration for optimum sports performance
- Shoulder health in wheelchair athletes
- Exploring the Power of Stories to Promote Physical Activity with Arthritis
- Taking hot baths: An intervention to reduce chronic low grade inflammation