- A-levels. Full details of entry requirements from A-levels can be found in the undergraduate prospectus.
- International Baccalaureate: Applicants with the full IB Diploma will be considered for direct admissions to undergraduate degree programmes. Please see the undergraduate prospectus for specific course entry requirements.
- SATs and APs: Students taking Advanced Placement Exams (group A) or SAT II Subject Specific Tests should refer to entry requirements for the USA.
- Tawjihiyah / Thanawiya amma. Applicants with a General Secondary Education Certificate from one of the G6 countries will need to take a Foundation course, GCE A-levels or equivalent before entry to Loughborough University. Grades for entry to the Loughborough Science and Engineering Foundation programme vary depending on the precise qualification taken, but will generally be 70 - 80%.
- HND. Applicants with an HND qualification may be considered for entry into year two of an appropriate degree programme.
If you have a combination of several of the above qualifications, please contact the International Office for further advice on the likely entry levels.
Candidates must also achieve the University's English language requirements.
Pre-sessional English Language tuition is available for those applicants whose scores in English Language fall slightly below that normally expected for entry. See our pre-sessional programme list for more information.