The International Office at Loughborough is an established team who work together to support the recruitment and admission process of International students to the University.
We are here to make every step of the application journey as smooth as possible for everyone involved, from meeting prospective students and their parents at education exhibitions, schools and universities worldwide; supporting a network of representatives in country; and providing pre-departure and arrival guidance and activities for students.
We also assist with academic departments and other University services to help in their workings with international students, as well as developing and maintaining partnership agreements with institutions across the world.
The International Office team
- Charlie Carter - Director
International Office strategy development and implementation
- Martyn Edwards - Deputy Director
China and Taiwan
- Caroline Feeley - International Partnerships Manager
- Alicia Butterfield - Regional Manager
Africa and the Middle East
- Rob Reeves - Regional Manager
India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Singapore and Indonesia
- Yinghui Gilbert - Regional Manager
- David Chapman - International Officer
Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Europe, South Korea and Japan
- Lu Bai - International Officer
UK-based international postgraduate
- Charlotte Davison – International Officer
Hong Kong, Malaysia, Brunei and UK-Based International Undergraduate
- Irene Duncan - Senior International Assistant
- Danielle Morris - Senior International Assistant
- Kusum Mistry - International Assistant
- Mandana Thompson - International Assistant
The International Office is located in the Hazlerigg building next to the fountain - near the University's main entrance.
We welcome enquiries and feedback from international applicants, partners and our overseas representatives regarding the service we provide: firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries regarding scholarships and bursaries for international students please e-mail: Int.Scholarships@lboro.ac.uk