The International Office at Loughborough is responsible for co-ordinating and supporting the recruitment and admission of international students to the University. We attend higher education exhibitions, visit schools and universities worldwide as well as supporting a network of representatives.
We are here to support international students through the process of applying to Loughborough, and as they prepare to travel here. We also support academic departments and other University services in their dealings with international students.
The International Office team
- Charlie Carter - Director
International Office strategy development and implementation
- Martyn Edwards - Deputy Director
- Lisa Blenkinsop - Regional Manager
Canada, India, Japan, South Korea, Sri Lanka and USA
- Yinghui Gilbert - Regional Manager
China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Katharine Green - International Officer Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand
- David Chapman - International Officer
Azerbaijan, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Europe, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Pakistan, Russia and Saudi Arabia
- Alicia Butterfield - International Officer
Bahrain, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Kuwait, Oman, Nigeria, Qatar and the UAE
- Irene Duncan - Senior International Assistant
- Danielle Morris - Senior International Assistant
- Kusum Mistry - International Assistant
- Mandana Thompson - International Assistant
The International Office is located in the Rutland building near the University's main entrance.
For queries regarding scholarships & bursaries for international students please e-mail: Int.Scholarships@lboro.ac.uk
We welcome feedback from international applicants, partners and our overseas representatives regarding the service we provide: email@example.com