I have a keen interest in scholarly communication, open access and researchers’ behaviours and reading and dissemination practices.
Library & Information Research Group (LIRG) – Special Interest Group of CILIP - committee member
- Spezi, V. (2016). Is information-seeking behaviour of doctoral students changing?: A review of the literature (2010 – 2015). New review of Academic Librarianship [forthcoming]
- Fry, J., Spezi, V., Probets, S. and Creaser, C. Towards an understanding of the relationship between disciplinary research cultures and open access repository behaviours. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIST) [early view] DOI: 10.1002/asi.23621
- Spezi, V., Creaser, C. and Conyers, A. The impact of Resource Discovery Services (RDS) on usage of electronic content in UK academic libraries: selected results from a UKSG-funded project. Serials Review (2015), 41(2), DOI: 10.1080/00987913.2015.1035991
- "Researchers' Green Open Access Practice: a cross-disciplinary analysis", Journal of Documentation (2013), Volume 69, issue 3
- "Authors' Awareness and Attitudes Toward Open Access Repositories", New Review of Academic Librarianship (2010), Volume 16, supplement 1