About the School
The School of Business and Economics is one of less than 1% of business schools in the world to have achieved accreditation from all three major international accrediting bodies:
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
- EQUIS accreditation from the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), and
- The Association of MBAs (AMBA).
These prestigious accolades, called the 'triple crown', represent a stamp of quality for the School, its programmes, teaching, facilities and research.
Please note that the accreditations listed on this page are School-wide accreditations. Individual programmes may also have programme-level accreditation which will be outlined on individual programmes pages.
The Accreditations Team at the SBE:
- Professor Alistair Cheyne, Director of International Accreditation
- Malika Lawrance, Quality and Accreditation Manager
Our Accreditations and Memberships