With an enviable history of well-established links with business, the School of Business and Economics is known for delivering challenging, career-enhancing executive education programmes that deliver real value to individuals and organisations.
The School of Business and Economics can support your business needs and personal career objectives, delivering maximum impact with minimum business disruption.
- Levy-funded Degree Apprenticeships (MSc Strategic Leadership and our Executive MBA)
- A broad range of part-time accredited programmes at Certificate, Diploma and Master's level
- Tailored management development programmes for bespoke company requirements delivered in-house or on campus
- Introductory short courses
Our key areas of expertise include:
- Leadership and Management
- Automotive Management
- Decision Sciences
If you are an individual interested in one of our executive education programmes, or you represent an organisation that is interested in finding out more about tailored programmes to meet organisational needs, sponsorship opportunities, research collaboration or internships, please enquire via our online enquiry form.
What makes these programmes different?
- Can be tailored to your needs, and those of your company
- A history of well-established links with business
Who should study these programmes?
Our Executive Education part-time courses are aimed at individuals and organisations who are looking to further develop their business acumen.
What you'll study
There are a range of Executive Education programmes available to choose from, all of them can be viewed on our dedicated Executive Education website. If you have any questions please get in touch with the department and they will be able to answer any questions which you may have.
Our entry requirements are listed using standard UK undergraduate degree classifications i.e. first-class honours, upper second-class honours and lower second-class honours. To learn the equivalent for your country, please choose it from the dropdown below.
Entry requirements for United Kingdom
Please contact the Department for more information.