In partnership with HEC Pakistan, Loughborough University will award up to 10 scholarships per academic year for students starting PhD studies with us.
- You can apply for any academic discipline at Loughborough University.
- You must be a HEC-Shortlisted candidate under the Overseas Scholarship Program. Please refer to the HEC website for further information.
- You must be applying to start a new full-time PhD.
- You will need to meet the University’s academic and English language requirements for PhD study
- You will need to meet any other requirements set by HEC. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Please see further information regarding our entry requirements and English language requirements.
Value and duration
HEC Pakistan provides a maintenance allowance and covers the costs of a return international airfare. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
Loughborough University and HEC Pakistan will jointly cover the tuition fees for the standard duration of PhD studies (normally 36 months).
- You need to apply for a PhD at Loughborough University (in the Financial Support section of the application form you need to advise that you are applying for an advertised position and add the Advert Reference as ‘HEC’, as per the screen shot below)
- If you are eligible for an offer the University will provide an offer letter.
- You should submit your Loughborough University offer letter to HEC for review.
You should apply as early as possible to allow sufficient time for your PhD application to be processed. You should also factor in time for ATAS and visa applications that may be required prior to your registration.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with the postgraduate research admissions team.