The information below is for applicants commencing study in the 2021/22 academic year. This page will be updated with information for 2022/23 once it is available.
We are delighted to be offering a limited number of scholarships worth 30% of tuition fees to those students who are in receipt of a Mexican CONACyT award for their PhD studies.
We welcome applications from Mexican students across all academic disciplines at our Loughborough and London campuses:
- Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering
- Architecture (practice-based)
- Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering
- Business and Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer Science
- Creative Arts
- Design Innovation (London campus)
- Digital Technologies (London campus)
- Diplomacy and International Governance (London campus)
- Geography and Environment
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (London campus)
- International Management
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mathematics Education Centre
- Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Media and Creative Industries (London campus)
- Politics and International Studies
- Social and Policy Studies
- Sport Business (London campus)
- Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences
If you have already secured funding from the CONACyT scholarship scheme or you intend to apply for this funding, please state this on your PhD application to Loughborough.
If you have already applied for a PhD project, please get in touch with us via email.