Loughborough University is delighted to be working in partnership with the JSC (Centre for International Programmes) which sponsors PhD students in Kazakhstan to study abroad.
We welcome applications from Kazakh students across all academic disciplines, on either our Loughborough or London campus:
- Engineering (Aeronautical, Automotive, Building, Chemical, Civil, Electrical and Electronic Manufacturing, Materials or Mechanical)
- Science (Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics)
- Communication and Media
- Digital Technologies
- Diplomacy and International Governance
- Geography and Environment
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- International Management
- Media and Creative Industries
- Politics and International Studies
- Social and Policy Studies
- Sport Business
- Sports, Health and Exercise Sciences.
Applicants who intend to apply for Bolashak funding should let us know by 31 January 2020 (for the March 2020 Bolashak deadline) or by 30 June 2020 (for the August 2020 Bolashak deadline). You can do this by emailing us.
When making your Loughborough PhD application, if you intend to apply for Bolashak funding, or have already secured it, please add the reference code SDSSBOL50 in the funding section of the application form.
Please contact our local manager, Assel Bazilgalamova, based in Kazakhstan for further details regarding this opportunity.