The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP) offers Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) scholarships of up to $21,000 to inspire the next generation of innovators and thinkers to create a sustainable future.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be undertaking a master's programme in zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy, economics, law, political science or another relevant field
- be studying full-time and start your programme in autumn 2021
- be a citizen of a country/territory on the list of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- commit to returning to your home country after your studies to contribute to its development
- be an outstanding student:
- graduate with excellent grades in the top 20% of your class
- be committed to zero-carbon energy development
- have a history of community involvement
- be determined to advance your knowledge and understanding
The full criteria for eligibility and information on how to apply for the scholarships can be found here.
The application period for the 2020/21 scholarship is now over. The next call for applications should open in January 2021.