LinkedIn Learning is an online learning platform that can help you acquire software, technology, business and creative skills to achieve learning, personal and professional goals as well as helping to build your skills set whilst at University.
The resource, which offers access to over 5000 video tutorials, is now freely available to all Loughborough University students from any desktop or mobile device.
LinkedIn Learning bridges the gap between the career you want and the skills you need. Learn online, at your own pace, with a library of 5,000+ creative, business, and technology courses, on subjects from Art to Zend.
You don't need a LinkedIn account to access the site, however if you do, you can link your account up and display your learning online. On completing a course, you receive a certificate, which you can display on your LinkedIn accomplishments!
Fancy giving LinkedIn Learning a go? Take a look at the courses below. By finishing these courses, it will count towards completing badges such as Digital Fluency, Interpersonal or Workplace Skills in the Personal Best Award. Once you have completed the course head over to the Personal Best Website and upload your LinkedIn Learning certificate to the relevant badge.
How do I access LinkedIn Learning?
- Ensure you have retrieved your IT credentials
- Go to www.linkedin.com/learning
- Click on the option to 'Sign in' at the top of the page
- Enter your new Loughborough University email address where prompted and click 'Continue'
- You will be directed to the University's single sign-on page
- Enter your University username and password
- Get learning!
Please be aware that usage data for LinkedIn Learning is compiled, processed and analysed to look for trends and patterns in use.
How do I make notes?
You may wish to take notes whilst watching a particular video to summarise key points or mark interesting and useful parts.
- Use the 'Notebook' tab next to the course's table of 'Contents' tab
- You can timestamp your notes against particular parts of the video