Return to training post COVID-19
All performance athletes will need to register to participate voluntarily for all training sessions.
Perfomance training sessions will start to resume on campus from July and to help us do our part to reduce the transmission of COVID-19, all performance athletes need to answer several questions on their whereabouts and current health during registration and for each day a scheduled training session is booked.
Booking onto a training session
All training sessions will need to be booked in advance via the Lboro Sport App.
All sessions will appear under the tile titled 'Performance' on the app's homescreen. All athletes will need to ensure they have done the following to avoid being turned away from the session;
- Register to return to contact training
- Download the Lboro Sport App
- Log into the app with your registered details
- Book onto the correct training session listed in the app for their sport
- The booking MUST be done prior to arriving on campus
- Those that have not registered to return to contact training will not be able to book onto these sessions
- By booking onto each training session, the athlete has confirmed that they have voluntarily agreed to take part in the contact training session and has answered "NO" to all screening questions
- A confirmation email will emailed to the athlete
- Upon arrival for the training session, the athlete must show their coach that they have booked into the training session
- This booking will be listed under 'Account' on the app's homescreen until the session has ended
- No one is permitted to switch bubbles, they must only train with their assigned bubble
- Advanced booking is required for all training sessions
- Each session will only be visible on the day of the training session
Health screening questions
The answer must be "NO" to all questions to participate in any training session.
- Have you been outside the UK in the past 14 days, to a country NOT on the travel corridor list and therefore self-isolation is required? Please refer to the government's latest guidance here
- Have you been in direct contact with anyone who has had suspected or confirmed COVID-19?
Your current health
- Have you had 3 bouts of sustained coughing in the past 24 hours?
- Have you noticed a loss of smell or taste?
- Have you been more fatigued than usual for you?
- Do you have a fever?
- Do you have diarrhoea?
- Are you delirious?
- Do you have a hoarse voice?
- Are you short of breath?
- Do you have abdominal pain?
- Do you have chest pain?
- Do you have any new rashes?
If the answer is "YES" to any of these questions, it is the athletes responisbility to contact 111 immediately and inform Sam McGregor from the Physiotherapy Clinic. Anyone showing signs of the above symptoms MUST NOT come on to campus.