Loughborough University Secure Trading 7s
The nation's flagship grassroots rugby competition, Secure Trading Sevens Series, is back at Loughborough University with a Local Qualifying event taking place on Saturday 18th May 2019.
This year we will be hosting the following three tiers of competition:
- Men's Open - open to any men's teams to enter with the chance to secure Series points for progression to the National Final
- Men's Social - open to any men's teams looking for a more fun and relaxed sevens event
- Women's Social - open to any women's teams looking for a more fun and relaxed sevens event
There will be a full day of sevens for everyone to enjoy with the opportunity for a range of players to take part, from the more social to the more serious, with the winners of each tier taking home a prize fund. Food and refreshments will be available, entry for spectators is free, and there will be music to keep the 7s party spirit going through the day.
Further details can be found in the Tournament Information below, and entries are now open!
Contact and booking details
- Amy Walmsley
- Telephone number
- 01509 226115 / 07458 126738
- Email address
- Team Entry Fee - £50.00 / Spectators - Free