Remote office setup
Members of staff on grades 1 to 5, whose roles are suitable for Dynamic Working and who need financial support, will be able to claim back the costs of a home office chair and/or table on production of a valid receipt(s).
How to access this scheme
- Staff on Grades 1 to 5 may claim back up to £200 for an office chair and or desk through the standard expenses claim mechanism on production of a valid receipt(s). Colleagues will need to select ‘Dynamic working furniture’ in the expenses form where ‘Expenses Type’ is requested and input project code PL1000.
- Receipts must be dated no earlier than the 7th September 2021.
- Claims are allowed for only one desk and one chair. These do not both need to be made on the same expenses claim form if purchased at different times.
- Future claims will not be allowed for replacement desks/chairs.
- All eligible current staff who need support will have until 31st March 2022 to make a claim.
- Staff on fixed term contracts (on Grades 1-5) are eligible for the scheme as long as they have not entered the final 6 months of their contract at the point they make the claim.