Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) - what you can expect from us
Our key performance indicators are:
- All comments/ suggestions from Library users received via online and printed cards will receive a response/ acknowledgement within one working day of receipt.
- Items returned to the Short Loan Collection will be re-shelved within two hours.
- The order of all books on the shelves will be checked for accuracy at least once every two years.
- Items returned from loan, or consulted in the Library, will be returned to the correct floor, within one working day.
- Inter-library loans will be processed/ verified within one working day of receipt.
- Advertised opening hours will be maintained for 100% of the year.
- Library controlled systems (e.g. library management system, institutional repository, readings lists, room bookings, etc.) are available 98% of the time during standard opening hours.
- No user should wait to be acknowledged for more than 3 minutes to be helped from any Library front line desk.
These KPIs will be monitored as an ongoing process and the results will be posted on the Library website once per semester.