Research data management
Research data management is important. Managing your research data properly can:
- Increase your research efficiency
- Help to build collaborations
- Lead to co-authorships
- Help to increase your research visibility
- Help to increase your citation count
- Ensure you comply with funder or publisher requirements.
A University Policy on Research Data Management has been approved which spells out the University's responsibilities in this area and the responsibilities of individual researchers.
These web pages will help you to better manage your research data. They also outline the requirements of the funding bodies, publishers, and the University. The webpages cover:
- Funder Requirements
- Data Management Plans
- Preserving and archiving your data
For more information or to arrange a meeting please contact email@example.com.