Support for finalists
Lboro Talent Match provides you with the unmissable chance to work with organisations whose internship opportunities are exclusively available for Loughborough University Students and Graduates!
- Access to exclusive PAID Internship Opportunities with SMEs (including Start-Ups)
- 1-1 Application Support, including CV reviews & Interview preparation
- Supportive workshops
- Networking opportunities
- Tailored resources (sent to you as part of a scheduled programme of online support – via email)
- Plus, the potential to be hired longer-term (please note that this is at the discretion of the Employer), e.g. into a Graduate Internship or even a full-time position!
We have over 20 employers offering 40+ internships in a variety of areas including:
- Marketing & Advertising
- Sports Science
Some job titles include: 'Marketing Executive', 'Client Success Manager', 'User Behaviour Researcher', 'Sports Science Project Lead' and 'Business Development Intern'
To find out more about the Talent Match Scheme and learn how to sign up make sure to attend either of the below launch events:
- During this event, you will get the chance to hear more about the scheme and how it will work this year, including expectations, key dates and events.
- Hear from guest speakers including two Employers from last year (Access Generation and Rener Wellbeing) and the students / graduates they employed through the scheme. Hear about their experience of taking part, what they learnt, how their skills developed, and how working with our Lboro talent benefitted their organisations, too.
You’ll be given more information on the programme of support and communications in place, as well as any insights into the types of vacancies secured already and that you would be able to apply for as part of taking part in the scheme
2020 student case studies
'I would highly recommend joining the Talent Match scheme as the tailored support and feedback received from the coordinators and wider Careers Network team at Loughborough is extremely useful for future placement and job applications. The internships provide a fantastic opportunity to get involved and have responsibility in real working projects and gain tangible and transferrable skills. They are also matched directly to your industries and job areas of choice, making it a great way to establish your specific interests and job role preferences early on in your career.' - Bryanna, Intern at Access Generation
'Working for Visualist has been an amazing experience. It has taught me how to be a better communicator, particularly due to the internship being remote. The start-up environment was challenging, but hugely beneficial and I feel I am finishing the internship as a better individual worker ready for my next challenge' - Emma, Intern at Visualist
'Any work experience is a great experience and can sometimes be (as in my case) an experience of a lifetime. It is a great opportunity to not only gain work experience but also an intimate knowledge of the different stages of job applications and how to make a competitive application. I am confident that the knowledge I gained through this process will assist me in applying for future jobs. I also met such amazing people through my internship and made new friends too! Through the scheme I was able push myself and step out of my comfort zone as well as work alongside some incredible individuals.' - Nyasha, Intern at Visualist
If you have any questions, please feel free to email the Talent Match Team!