Creative, Marketing and Media Industry Event
Wednesday 1st May 2019
Loughborough University London Campus
Coaches will depart at 10.15am from the fountain outside the Loughborough Students Union
(Free student transport provided from Loughborough)
This is an event for students passionate about a career within the Creative, Marketing and Media industries.
All year groups welcome.
Open to students from the following degree disciplines:
- Graphic Communication and Illustration
- Fine Art
- English, Drama and Publishing
- Product Design
- Communications and Media Studies
- All Business courses, which include Marketing modules
A £5 booking fee will secure your place and will cover your evening refreshments.
Places are limited. Don’t miss out on your chance to be part of this exciting Loughborough University Creative, Marketing and Media Industry event.
- Listen to keynote presentation by Jellyfish - Award winning Digital Agency
- Attend careers focused workshops led by industry specialists such as IBM,Ogilvy UK, Wall Street Journal, IPG Media Brands
- Gain industry feedback on your portfolios
- Ask questions to leading figures in the Marketing and Media industries at the networking session
- Join, staff, alumni, employers as well as other students, for networking drinks.
Students at last years event said...
- Really good to see what employers do and know what they are looking for. Invaluable experience.
- There's nothing more valuable than hearing about companies and connecting with those in the industry face to face
- Gave a valuable chance to as a lot of questions to employers genuinely interested in Loughborough students. Got a lot of hints and tips for applications
- Really insightful, definitely helpful advice to drastically improve my portfolio and personal work /digital presence
- Thoroughly enjoyed the day and the insight it gave me into the industry was enlightening