Employer activities on campus
Talk Sport Conference 2019
Thursday 31st January 2019
James France Exhibition Area
As the world leader in sports research and sport-related study, we are keen to continually develop our partner links with industry for the benefit of sports research, teaching, enterprise and employability. This conference, which is unique to Loughborough and only available to Loughborough University students, aims to:
- Bring together high calibre passionate sports-minded students with employers in the sports industry;
- Develop the employability skills and knowledge of students;
- Provide careers insight and advice to students;
- Promote employment opportunities to students;
- Build further links within the sports industry.
The conference will include our hugely successful annual careers fair, with employers from across the sports industry. The conference programme is currently being finalised.
Opportunity to exhibit
Careers Fair (12.00 – 16.00)
*Please note that a full programme of workshops will run throughout the event, except between the hours of 13:00-15:00. There will therefore be periods of low student numbers at the Fair.
The Careers Fair is an opportunity to engage with students from across Loughborough University who are interested in a career within the sports industry. This will include students studying Sport and Exercise Science, Sport Management, Sport and Exercise Psychology and Sports Technology.
Why exhibit with us?
- Meet face to face with talented Loughborough students;
- Promote opportunities for professional level volunteering, work experience, including paid internships/placements and graduate employment;
- Provide an insight into your professional area and offer tips and advice for entry;
- Network with other employer partners of Loughborough University;
There are no charges for having a stand at this event and you will receive the following:
- Free on-site parking;
- 3m x 2m space for your stand with table and chairs;
- Complimentary lunch for two delegates;
- Full support throughout the process;
- Vacancy advertising through the Careers Network website;
- Free Wi-Fi access;
- Free advertising around campus;
There are a limited number of opportunities available for organisations wanting to promote goods and services to students. Please contact Emma Bagley to discuss further. These opportunities will be chargeable.
The cost of attending the careers fair for a recruitment agency is £200+VAT
Sponsorship of Talk Sport Conference 2019
A range of sponsorship options are available, please contact Emma Bagley for further information.
For further queries or information, please contact Emma Dodd