Halls of residence
The original Rutland Hall was built in 1932 and the original Hazlerigg Hall was built in 1937 surrounding the Fountain Lawn next to the present Loughborough Students' Union Building.
At Hazlerigg-Rutland you will find:
- All beds are 4ft (double bedding recommended)
- Pillows supplied
- Quiet rooms available
- 6 or 8 students share large kitchen
- Iron provided
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Central card operated launderette (The Hub)
- Shared common room - The Granby (facilities subject to change)
- Bike Shed
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly cleaning of kitchens and communal areas
Accommodation packages available for 2019/20:
All rooms offered on a 41 week let (plus additional fee for fresher week)
- £6,061.40 - En-suite (4ft bed) (196 beds)
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Hazlerigg-Rutland Hall page.
- New Undergraduates: Wednesday 25 September 2019
- Returning students: Saturday 28 or Sunday 29 September 2019
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 02 February 2020
41 weeks let: 28 September 2019 – 11 July 2020
23 weeks let (Semester 2): 2 February 2020 - 11 July 2020
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract.
Your Hall Manager is responsible for dealing with any problems that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: Villagepark@lboro.ac.uk
Hall Manager: Linda Moulton
Phone: +44 (0)1509 222254 or 223803
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Hall Warden: Bee King
Phone: +44 (0) 7966505322
Miss Leyla Mammadova
Mr James Smith
Duty Mobile: 07810 595528
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.