8 Feb 2019
Current students - accommodation options for 2019-20
Current Students - Where will I live next year?
Return to Hall?
Continue the Loughborough Experience in University Halls?
A third of University Hall rooms are available for returning students.
Online applications closed on Friday 8 February. Hall applications are currently being considered by the wardens. Successful applicants will receive their offer via email by the end of the Spring Term. Accept the offer on-line and pay your room bond of £150 - no paperwork to return.
If you no longer require Halls accommodation - please let us know so we can cancel your application and consider someone else!
Missed the deadline to apply?
Online applications re-open at 10:00 on Monday 11 February until 5:00 on Tuesday 26 February. Please see re-applying for hall and register your preferences for accommodation using the Accommodation Login button.
Depending on the number of applications received, applications will only re-open for certain halls.
- Remember to apply using the 2019-20 application tab!
- You will not be able to reserve your room online - you will be asked to register 3 preferences for accommodation.
- Late applicants will be held on a ‘waiting list’. We may not be able to consider these applicants until May/June depending on the number of accepted offers.
Prefer to live off campus?
The University’s website is the best place to start looking for off campus accommodation. All properties are advertised on Studentpad
The houses AND the landlords are quality checked - you can avoid a lot of hassle and potential problems by using us in your search for a new home.
- A large range of University approved and graded properties – all Landlords accredited by DASH Landlord Accreditation Scheme
- Over 90% of properties within 15 minutes’ walk of the campus
- Peace of mind – support and advice from the Campus Living Accommodation Team
- On campus office located on University Road – call in and see us
Food for thought……
Each year many students come to the University Student Advice and Support or the Accommodation Centre for help with getting out of a housing contract that they no longer want.
Most of these enquiries are from students that had rushed / jumped / been pressured / bullied into signing a contract way too early (sometimes within fresher’s week, or their first weeks of university studies!!).
Many agents in town are targeting students to ‘sign up now’. Don’t feel pressured into making a rush decision, there is plenty of accommodation available in Loughborough. The longer you leave it - the more chance you have to negotiate a deal and avoid paying Summer rent! The best bargains are often to be had by waiting until later in the year! #DontRentYet
The Student Accommodation Centre will help you find accommodation, be it halls or a house, that is right for you!
If you choose Loughborough as your Firm choice University, you will be able to apply for Halls accommodation from May 2019. More information.