Microsoft Teams and navigating guidance
STEM Placement & Graduate Fair
Wednesday 14 October 2020, 9.00am-6.00pm
We’re really excited to bring two previous fantastic events together as one collaborative 'virtual' STEM event through the School of Aeronautical, Automotive, Chemical and Materials Engineering (AACME), the School of Science and the Wolfson School of Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering.
The event will be hosted on Microsoft Teams and will include:
- Live presentations starting at 10.00 am
- Individual Company channels where you can message, live chat and video chat with employers
- Placement and graduate vacancies
- Messages from key University speakers
- Videos and Q&A sessions with returning Placement Students
- Support from the Careers Network and your Placement Team
This is your chance to make your ‘virtual’ first impression on employers!